Digitalization and connectivity of laboratories, lab equipment and processes is the driving force behind your endeavors? Block your calendar on February 22, 2022 from 4 to 5 p.m. (CET, UTC+1).
In a webinar hosted by Lab Automation Network, Alexander Brendel (Director Life Science at infoteam Software AG) will give an insight from the software development perspective on the challenges of modern laboratories. He will focus on opportunities and answers modular software systems provide:
- Challenges in today’s labs
- Middleware connects devices and LIMS
- Cyber physical systems and digital shadows (multi agent systems)
- Communication standards for labs (e.g. LADS based on OPC UA)
- Horizontal and vertical data integration within the digitalization pyramid
- zenLAB® middleware framework for connected laboratories
Do you operate in the normatively regulated environment and are affected by the IVDR, which comes into force in May 2022? The webinar might also give answers for your requirements!
Your participation in the webinar is free of charge. To join us via Zoom, please use this link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/9216424900329/WN_TH-wi_03Sk2fo5lrp9RpZQ