Bubenreuth, 10th October 2018
- Cyber Security is the focus of networked medical products
- Data analytics applications as an important optimization tool
- Certified medical apps require standard-compliant software development
At MEDICA 2018, infoteam Software AG underlines its many years of experience in standards-compliant software development for medical devices. Throughout the entire product life cycle, the software service provider accompanies the agile development of software solutions according to the applicable standards of MDR, FDA and C-FDA. In addition to classic embedded solutions, the focus this year will be on data analytics applications for various fields of application, cyber security for attack-proof medical products and certified medical apps.
As the distributor of a medical app certified as a Class 1 medical product, infoteam will also participate in the MEDICA App COMPETITION 2018. In addition, Hannes Mühlenberg, Consultant Medical Devices at infoteam, will be a speaker at the MEDICA HEALTH IT FORUM on the topic of Cyber Security.
infoteam Software AG will be at the joint stand of Bayern Innovativ in hall 3, booth E83.
Further informations about MEDICA App COMPETITION 2018
- YouTube-Video about Tebonin®-App: https://youtu.be/GgTCHz2Is50
Further informations about MEDICA HEALTH IT FORUM
- 15th November 2018 | 1:30 pm to 2 pm
- Hall 15, booth 15E60
- Security for software of medical products