Make the right start
Our vacancies for professionals, young professionals, college students and school students
We always want to hear from team workers and lateral thinkers (m/f) who can make infoteam even better. Here, you will encounter lots of chatterboxes and silent types, fitness lovers and couch potatoes, sun worshippers and polar bears, and many more.
So, apply now and make our company a little brighter.
At infoteam, over 200 employees develop individual software solutions for various markets. Our areas of focus include data analytics applications and the development of standards-compliant software which contributes significantly to the health and safety of people. infoteam has therefore been bringing together independent thinkers, team workers and lateral thinkers since 1983, who take on responsibility during challenging projects and have fun developing creative solutions together.
Our Tech Stack
- Data Science
Working with us
How we operate
infoteam believes in a strong team spirit, short decision-making processes, an informal atmosphere and shared activities. Friends and partners are welcome at most events. You can read more here about what this means for us.
What we do
infoteam is responsible for the partial and complete development of sophisticated software, such as:
- Software with particularly high reliability standards for medical products (ISO 13485) and in relation to functional safety (IEC 61508 etc.)
- Flexible, platform-independent software for mobile devices (iPad, Android, Windows tablets, etc.) with the highest usability standards
- Embedded real-time systems with a wide range of processors, operating systems and development environments
- Automated test processes for components and machines, for embedded systems, and for PC or tablet software
infoteam is responsible for the following in relation to software development:
- Detailed analyses of customer-specific requirements
- Risk management
- Development of software architecture in accordance with the relevant DIN EN and ISO standards
- Software design
- Validation and verification, particularly also in the security-critical and normatively regulated environment
- Project management and coordination in the case of collaboration with hardware suppliers for data storage, in addition to proprietary and free SQL variants, we use Hadoop or typical NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, Neo4j and Redis, in our projects.