Software Developer (m/f/d) Embedded Systems
- Specification, implementation, testing, documentation and maintenance in all phases of hardware-related software development
- Creation of technical concepts and participation in the preparation of proposals and requirements
- Keeping in touch with customers about technical topics
- Several years of professional experience in software development for embedded systems
- Excellent knowledge of the programming languages C and C++ and good understanding of assembly languages
- Very good knowledge of software architecture, ideally of RTOS
- Broad understanding of the operation of microcontrollers, SOCs and their interfaces
- Very good knowledge of English
infoteam Software Group has been implementing unique software solutions for their customers in the industry, infrastructure, life science and public service markets for almost 40 years. Our core business is the partial and total development of control and embedded software, middleware and application software – always agile, modern and in line with the latest security requirements. For this purpose, we bring together enthusiastic, innovative and critical team and co-thinkers who take on responsibility in challenging projects. For us and our more than 300 employees, expertise, diligence and reliability in all areas are just as important as the fun of developing suitable solutions as a team. This is one of the reasons infoteam won the gold and silver New Work Awards and is one of the 100 most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany. You want to become a part of us? Then we definitely want to get to know you better.
We support you with regular and individual training and further education. We also attach great importance to internal knowledge transfer.
Our flexible working hours model with digital time tracking allows you to freely organise your working hours.
We provide a hybrid working environment so that you can optimally combine family and career.
Our health insurance scheme covers reimbursement of medical expenses in case of health and accident incidents.
At infoteam, we like to celebrate together. Look forward to great team events and company parties throughout the year.
Coffee, tea and non-alcoholic drinks are available free of charge. You can also look forward to the regularly prepared fruit and raw vegetable buffet.
Benefit from infoteam employee offers with attractive discounts in the categories' car, finance, travel, fashion, sports, etc.